Bluetooth Serial Port Terminal is the terminal emulator via Bluetooth serial port profile communication. The portable Android devices can connect with the remote Bluetooth devices supporting Bluetooth V2.1 Serial Port Profile (SPP) and exchange data with them bidirectional.
1. Support Bluetooth V2.1 Serial Port Profile, SPP
2. Displays sent and received data
3. Displays log data in ASC II or Hex format
4. Send, Edit or Delete the file from the file manager
5. Save the log data in the internal memory
6. Send the data with CR/LF code
7. Support 7 data bits transmission
1. Bluetooth RS-232 adapter
2. Android Terminal Software
1. 3K byte limitation.
2. The APP will be customized the UI or protocol for remote control or data collection applications.
Bluetooth Serial Port Terminal is a free software application from the Telephony subcategory, part of the Communications category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2013-07-01. The program can be installed on Android.
Bluetooth Serial Port Terminal (version 10.1) has a file size of 526.39 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 72 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.
Here you can find the changelog of Bluetooth Serial Port Terminal since it was posted on our website on 2016-09-18.
The latest version is 10.1 and it was updated on soft112.com on 2018-01-20.
See below the changes in each version:
posted on 2013-07-01
1. 3K byte limitation, unlimited version released.,Please download from the link.,https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ucconnect.mixconadapter,2. Support Hex and ASCII input & output,3. Errors fixed